Every day we experience problems, challenges and frustrations. Creative thinking and problem solving skills can be used to turn pain points into improved efficiency, productivity and new business opportunities. In this workshop you'll learn about companies that have done this successfully and techniques that you can use to identify needs, formulate solutions and use this as inspiration for a new business.
- What is creativity?
- Examples of creative thinking in business
- Why think creatively?
- Creative thinking and problem solving techniques
- Turning everyday problems into business opportunities
- Become better able to identify problems, gauge their impact and create solutions that could be monetised
- Create different ways of adding value and differentiating yourself from the competition
Course notes are provided. Practical exercises will enable you to apply the content within your own business.